Sunday, June 24, 2007

Our First Entry

Wow..has our blog been a long time coming..but like they say, "better late than not at all". I'm not usually short for words..so I'm hoping to be able to keep our blog pretty active and full of latest news. We hope you'll enjoy visiting with us to find out the latest news about The Berry Cottage and "us" - the family who owns The Berry Cottage.

I've always had a love of country prim decor' and while we were living in VA from the 2003 through 2006 - there were literally NO...I mean NOOOO country prim craft shops. I think in the time we lived in VA I visited one or two shops that might have been considered country shops..they were nothing like I imagined they'd be. So out of desperation - I decided to give Chesapeake their own Country Prim Shop of sorts - that is..we were online..but hey, you gotta start somewhere - right? My dream - is possibly someday to have a brick and mortar store..but with all the overhead that is entailed in owning such a business..we will see what God has in store for us.

A little about "us" - when I refer to "us" most times it will mean myself, hubby, our 3 children and well our menagerie of pets...we have 7 schnauzers and a cat. I promise you - I will have tons of stories about our "happenings"..we live a very fun, full, active and completely nutty life.

We are hoping you'll bookmark (save) our link here to come back and visit with us frequently.

No comments: